Hi everyone,
It was my first experience to join delicious.com and i found it really interesting as well as useful for all of us.
Here is my URL IN delicious.com
https://delicious.com/mandira
Hope to learn more from your comments.
Regards
Mandi
It was my first experience to join delicious.com and i found it really interesting as well as useful for all of us.
Here is my URL IN delicious.com
https://delicious.com/mandira
Hope to learn more from your comments.
Regards
Mandi
i have become delicious addict like you. I find the place interesting and useful. But Briggette says that after some time it becomes difficult to find something easier, too many places are loaded. Do you think it may be so? Elena
ReplyDeleteDear Elena,
ReplyDeletei also read what Briggette's view and i was also worried like you but we can't say anything before we experience it once and as Robert too has said it may or may not be. Let's use it and then find out.
Mandi
Hello Mandira,
ReplyDeleteYour title is also delicious. It's my first time to use this site but I liked it very much. It helps me take my favourite wherever I go.From now I won't be worry about my bookmark when I format my PC to install new system. I agree with Elena and Briggette that it will be difficult to find something after many loads. So I will search for another one that can be classified easily according to sites types. If I reach it I will write it in my blog;http://english4all4ever.blogspot.com/.
Hi Mustafa
ReplyDeleteIt may create problem when there will be too much load but let's try to find out other resources too and share it. i am very happy to know that you will be sharing it in your blog. i will definitely visit the blog and as i have visited it, i like your blog.
Mandi