Hi everyone,
It was another interesting week that i gained a lot of ideas on learners' autonomy and got to learn different ways of autonomy. so far i tried to find useful article to post on the Wall wisher which was again a very interesting task for this week. i made few changes in my project draft and now working to prepare a final draft. I made a plan that i will be using Wall Wisher when i will start teaching.
Regards
Mandi
It was another interesting week that i gained a lot of ideas on learners' autonomy and got to learn different ways of autonomy. so far i tried to find useful article to post on the Wall wisher which was again a very interesting task for this week. i made few changes in my project draft and now working to prepare a final draft. I made a plan that i will be using Wall Wisher when i will start teaching.
Regards
Mandi
Hi Mandira,
ReplyDeleteit is my first time in your blog and I think it is your premier blog.I see as me you liked walwishers too:).And you are brave if you already began your final draft.Unfortunately I was strongly ill last week(and now),and can't begin.I hope to start tomorrow.
Best Regards,
Peri
Hi PERI,
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and i wish you are fine now. I am revising the proposal to the final draft and i request you not to be worried because you will do it finally.
Regards
Mandi