Friday, March 25, 2016

One more Success Story

When i came to know that my students are less interested to listen my lecture and are busy playing games in their cell phone, i thought to find out their problems. I divided them in different groups and provided a piece of paper where they would write their problems of learning English in the classroom . they discussed in their group and wrote their problems in learning English. Some of the groups wrote the general problems related with their college administration. Then i collected the paper and exchange it with other groups who were supposed to write the solutions. The task they did was interesting and effective as well. For instance:
i. Problem: I can't concentrate in my study.
ii. Solutions:
a. You may abandon bad friends
b. You may take help from your teachers to get the clear ideas
c. You may use interesting technique and make yourself active to learn English
I asked them about the reflection of the class and they were excited to discuss on problems and solutions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment